2019 Registrations Now Open
Dear Players and Parents,
The Whitford Junior Football Club is pleased to advise that registrations are now open for the 2019 season for all competitions - Auskick, Modified Rules and Open Rules.
THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER FOR THE 2019 SEASON IS ONLINE
• Registration can only be completed ONLINE via one of the registration links provided below.
• Please note the registration links are different depending on your child’s age group. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU SELECT THE CORRECT LINK FOR EACH PLAYER THAT YOU REGISTER.
• Registration of your child in the incorrect age group will cause delays in your child being registered and could result in missing out on team allocation.
Auskick Registration link (Pre-Primary to Year 2):
Modified and Open Rules Registration link (Year 3 to Year 12):
ONLINE PAYMENT IS COMPULSORY
• If online payment is not made at the time of registration (or you do not enter a valid KidSport registration code), the system will not allow you to complete the registration process.
• KidSport applicants – please refer notes below regarding online registration process for KidSport applicants.
GIRLS FRIDAY NIGHT COMPETITION
• If you are registering for the Girls Friday night competition, please use the Modified and Open Rules registration link above.
• For more information contact Melissa our Girls co-ordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YEAR 2 AUSKICK PLAYERS FROM 2017
• If your child played Year 2 Auskick last season (2018), he or she will no longer play Auskick and will move into the Modified Rules competition this season (2019).
• You must complete your 2019 online registration using the Modified and Open Rules link above. Do not attempt to use the Auskick registration link as it may result in your child being allocated to the wrong team.
• When you enter the online registration page, you must select the option to register a “New Member” under the “NEW MEMBERS / AUSKICK” section.
You may see a message which says "Only choose this registration option if you are new to Australian Football". Please ignore this - the Club is aware that the player is not new to Australian Football, however we are unable to amend the message as it is auto-generated by Sporting Pulse.
PLAYERS NEW TO THE CLUB
Players transferring from another club:
If your child played for another Club previously, registration cannot be completed online.
Please contact me directly at email@example.com and seek an Online Transfer.
Players new to football:
If your child is new to football please register online via the appropriate registration link above.
Please provide confirmation of date of birth by emailing a copy of your child’s birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Players with KidSport approval can register online using the relevant registration link above. You must enter your child’s unique KidSport approval code when prompted, otherwise the system will not complete your registration.
• If you have not yet received KidSport approval, you cannot register online. I would encourage you to complete your KidSport application as soon as possible through either the City of Joondalup, the City of Wanneroo or the local government area where you reside.
• KidSport eligibility: Children aged 5 to 18 with a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are eligible for KidSport. KidSport application information can be found online at http://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/funding/individuals/kidsport
• Note, the online registration site may direct you to attend Registration Day.
• If you have successfully completed your online registration, please ignore this message, you are NOT required to attend Registration Day.
Finally, please ensure EARLY REGISTRATION, as many teams fielded by the Club last season were at full capacity.